map

home

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Knockoff Ninja #13 - Jeffrey Campbell "Rockstar" part 2


Jeffrey Campbell "Rockstar" in Black available at Envi Shoes ($107.97)

Dollhouse "Virus" in Black Multi available at Cicihot ($19.99), AMI Clubwear ($29.99)

You may remember I already featured these babies back in May after what seemed like an explosion in heelless replicas out of nowhere. Well, these are by far the most accurate knockoff I've seen of Jeffrey Campbell's gravity-defying wedge. They're pretty dead-on, from the black patent and metallic leatherette used, right down to the curve in the wedge. I also spy a decent-looking tread on the soles, which is greatly appreciated. Of course, I have them in my birthday wishlist in every color (Pink, Pink Multi, and Black)!

Soooo snatching these up, at least in the Black Multi. Are you all over these?

Happy shopping!

(Links UPDATED as of 4/24/13!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...