map

home

Friday, August 24, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 8-24-12

Extremely relevant.

 Love Molly McIsaac's new blog, especially her rant on entitlement and bullying within the geek community. And her My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic styleboards are SO CUTE!

I would DIE to attend this blogger conference held by Gala, Nubby and Kat! GAHHH!

 Jeffrey Campbell's Fall lookbook "Wander Away" is fabulous. I'm itching for the black leather Pointes (reminiscent of the JC x Wildfox Ballerina flatforms)!

 Twinkie Chan's recaps of the show "Craft Wars" are the best! That show, you guys. It is. THE WORST. "GLUE GUN ALL THE NONSENSICAL THINGS" is what it should have been called.

Amanda Palmer's rant about her healed ear piercings is pretty great <3

 HAHAHA THIS IS TOO PERFECT. AND GROSS *pukes*

 SQUEEEE rainbow crosswalks in West Hollywood are being made permanent!

Officially going to see Refused and Sleigh Bells at the Showbox Sodo next Tuesday! SO EXCITED! Are you going?

If I was mostly convinced that I should get my grubby hands on some of Kat Von D's lip stains, I'm now THOROUGHLY determined. Gala can sell me pretty much ANYTHING <3 I'm in the same boat, being overwhelmed by lip color, and lip stains are usually my go-to for added fanciness.

Having a fall/BTS sale on my slouchy hats (well, on everything, really) in my Etsy shop, 25% off your order with code FALLHATSALE :D

Shoes I lusted after:
Breckelle's "Georgia"  Alexander McQueen "Runway Heelless Sandal"  "Zen-1" Heelless  City Classified "Prosa"  Skull Print Booties(!!!)

My new flatforms bit me so hard :c BUT GRAMMA HAS DRAG-TASTIC BANDAIDS!
UH-HURRR DURRRRR

Got a lot going on this weekend and this coming week, so I'll have tons of words to sling at your face! Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...