map

home

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

September Call For Sponsors!


It's time for me to get all hopped up on caffeine again and yell at you about sponsoring my blog in September! It's my birthday month, so I may have some special stuff in store :D


You may remember that I implemented the Passionfruit ad system a while back, so the whole process is automated and super easy; no waiting for me to send you a Paypal invoice! Not to mention your ad goes up as soon as I approve it, so no waiting for weeks to see results if you choose to buy early!

In addition to my prices being ridiculously low, I also have a few different options for whats included with each type of ad, so go check out the sponsor page and take a look! I included some stats for you guys as of August 20th. My readerbase is still small, but it's growing pretty steadily! ;D

Looking forward to working with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...