map

home

Monday, February 6, 2012

TREAT YO' SELF!!!


So this last weekend I was finally able to get away for a moment to have my bestest friend Chivahn fix my lifeless, graying hair (oh, the stress as of late...). I usually have her do something a tad crazy, last time we did a bob with tiny turquoise bangs, but this time I needed something a bit more low-key. I was loving the ombre trend I'd seen among a few celebs (plus the idea of a highlight-esque effect that didn't need touching up REALLY appealed to me), so we did a super toned-down version and tried some loose curls for shits and giggles:

Dork :P
I love it sooooo much. My self esteem really needed a boost, and this definitely did it! If you're in the greater Seattle area, I HIGHLY recommend you go see her, she's the master! Check her out: Fuchsia Phoenix Hair Design (and hey! You may remember that I did the site design!)

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...