map

home

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Project gloating!

I need to show you guys what I spent about 3/4 of yesterday working on. I re-did my friend Chivahn's website for her business Fuchsia Phoenix Hair Design because she's moving out of a spa-type situation and into her own little salon space in West Seattle next month! Woohoo! This place is gonna be awesome, I helped paint it :P I'll definitely share some pictures when the space is all ready for business!


We definitely collaborated on the design, she made the logo in advance (SO pretty!) and I just slapped the rest of the site together. I just had to gloat, I never really get to do anything fancy like this anymore :D

And hey! If you're in the area, make sure you check her out and have her do something fancy to your hair! Check it out: fuchsiaphoenix.com!

xoxo,
Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...