map

home

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bre's week in links 12-16-11

Anyone know the source? No clue where this originally came from, but it made me SO happy!
This takes me back to my childhood/preteens, like whoa. '90s runway.

Amy's posts about her adventures always make me happy, even if she's like 8 months behind on uploading stuff :P

That reminds me, I REALLY want some cowboy boots for xmas! I settled on the green ones because I own way too much turquoise stuff!

I always want to wear red lipstick, but I just feel like it's too much. Vanessa pulls it off perfectly.

These iPhone cases are kind of cute :3

Instagram is coming to Android!!! Pretty stoked for this, Vignette has been pretty poopy lately.

This Etsy shop full of illustrated pinup prints is great, I especially dig this print!

Again, a short post this week, I'll try to look around more next week!

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...