map

home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Still alive, but barely. Struggling with school to the point where I'm seriously considering dropping it altogether, trying to find a part time/weekend job, and just really feeling kinda bleh. Hopefully everything starts to pick up soon, I'm starting to feel kinda crazy! I'm looking forward to finally starting on a tattoo idea hopefully this weekend, and Terry has a 4-day weekend coming up that I am THRILLED about. We don't get enough time together anymore :/

GAHHHH. Okay, I'm gonna quit bumming everyone out 'cause I'm sure nobody wants to hear me get all mopey!

Until next time (I'm totally making a point to do a Bre's Week in Links on Friday!)
Bre

2 comments:

  1. Awww! That sucks. The feeling over being overwhelmed is so dreadful and exhausting. I guess before you drop school ask yourself if you'll regret it down the road. I'm not saying don't drop it (I did...but then went back and got certified as a vet assistant but it was YEARS later) just do what you feel will be best for you in the long run. Being a grown up is LAME! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still need to talk to my advisor and whatnot, it's just that as I get further into this, I feel like I'm in over my head and that it's not really what I want to do :/ Makes me soooo mad 'cause I found out I could have done graphic design online! GAH THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO! For now I'm just looking at getting a part time job and then maybe I'll do the graphic design thing once Jade is a little older.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...