map

home

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bre's Week in Links 2-17-12

"Musically Oblivious 8th Grader" IS THE BEST MEME EVER.

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN WASHINGTON!!! Conservatives are attempting to get a referendum onto November's ballot so we'll ultimately have to vote for or against it, but here's hoping it doesn't go that far. I am THRILLED.

This also made my day. Christian group apologizes at Chicago Pride Parade (via Kaelah).

World's largest crochet sculpure and crochetdermy!!! AHHH, NEAT!

Pictures of vintage photos in their present-day locations.

Beachy waves! Just started doing this pretty much daily, it looks soooo neat with my new ombre ends!

Scratch-off maps! This is such a cool idea, I want one immediately!

Cake batter milkshakes?! Sold!

90s hair appreciation. Marie is hilarious, guys.

Gala and Nubby visit Amy in LA. The little story about Tila Tequila is one of the most lol-worthy I've read lately.

CELEBRITY SHOE CLOSETS AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

This board on Pinterest makes me (literally) so MAD that I'm sitting on my butt on the computer right now. I wish I had the money to travel!

Still undecided about whether or not I'll be continuing with school :/ I need to talk with my advisor. But! In other news, I'm totally going to get tattooed by our buddy Jerm in Seattle this Saturday and I am SO EFFING EXCITED. I haven't had a tattoo done in a year. It's so gorgeous and I've been staring longingly at my printed mock-up for months. I'm so stoked that it's actually happening! Not sure if I'll have enough to get it completely finished, but the majority of it will be done (also depends on my pain threshold, I've heard mixed stories about how badly it hurts in the area I'm getting it in and there's a fair amount of detail). I can't wait to share with you guys, AHHHHH!!!

Until next time!
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...