map

home

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just for fun :D

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Full :/
C. Chore that you hate: MOPPING. Holy eff, I can't stand it. And I mean manual mopping, not Swiffer mopping.
D. Dogs: Love 'em, but couldn't possibly take care of a dog and an infant at the same time. Hopefully in the future when we have a house!
E. Essential start to your day: Energy drink/caffeine in any form.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver
H. Height: 5’4
I. Instruments you play: Used to play clarinet in middle school and high school band. Not very well, but I did it for years...
J. Job title: Student/homemaker, I guess.
K. Kids: One boy, Jade, and he's turning 8 months on Saturday!
L. Live: Everett, WA
M. Mother’s name: Gina
N. Nicknames: Man, I don't think I can possibly begin to list them, they're ridiculous... I guess Bre is a start, my legal name is Breanna, but I hate it. I don't think it fits me as well as just 'Bre'. Plus people can't ever seem to say it correctly, even though it's the simplest name EVER! They always want to say 'Bre-AW-nuh'. It's 'Bre-ANN-uh'!! Just like it looks! GAAAHHHH!! Heh!
O. Overnight hospital stays: After Jade's arrival, we were in the hospital for two days.
P. Pet peeves:  SoooooOOoooo many. The biggest is bad spelling and grammar and really dumb slang words becoming the norm. I hate the word "swag" as in "swagger". SO. MUCH.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I want you to teach me how to be fabulous." - Party Monster
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger brother, Brandon, two estranged younger sisters.
U. Underwear: What about them? I'm kind of a panty-hoarder in addition to my shoe problem.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't care for cucumber unless it's sliced in a sandwich with a bunch of other stuff.
W. What makes you run late:  I have a tendency to dawdle.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Mostly of my mouth. Scratch that, a TON of my mouth. I've had a LOTTTT of work done.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Grilled cheese! I also make a BADASS eggnog pie for the holidays!
Z. Zoo animal: I can't choose. I love all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...