map

home

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bre's Week In Links 9-17-11

It's been a while! And I'm a few minutes late, but better late than never! Just a handful of interesting links this week! :D

Gala's wedding. Simple and gorgeous. I'm totally jealous (and the video was so sweet it actually made me a little misty... that NEVER happens!)

Project Finsk = <3!

This Finnish girl Tanja's showcase of extravagant makeup looks is one of my new favorite blogs. LOVE HER. Here's the look that sucked me in! GORGEOUS!

Oh god, EVERY SHOE IN THIS POST. Why not meeee?!?

Berndt Offerings on Etsy is now selling the Debbie Harry pendant! Hooray! Gonna snatch it up soon! <3

I can't really deal with Lady Gaga anymore, but one thing we'll always have in common is an affinity for the highest heels humanly possible. If I could afford any of those beauts (they look like Noritaka Tatehanas to me), you'd best believe they'd be on my feet RIGHT NOW.

That's all for now! I'll try to build up a photodump for next week!

xoxo,
Bre!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, but Annie Leibovitz was taking her photos?! I want to see those, she's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...