map

home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Resin issues :c

Hey guys, I had to take a bunch of my Etsy listings down. I had originally made the pendants with something called 3D Crystal Lacquer, which left a lot to be desired, so I bought some actual resin to do the next batch with and figured it couldn't hurt to add a layer to all the existing pendants. Somehow one of the batches I mixed up didn't turn out right and the resin is refusing to set! It did, however work *perfectly* on the "Birthday Cake" necklace, so that one is now all by its lonesome in my shop!

I'm determined to figure this stuff out, though, and will definitely relist them when they finally turn out! I'm not going to sell crap products to you guys! I wouldn't be able to live with myself!

Sorry if anyone was planning to buy anything, I'll definitely let you all know when I finally get the hang of this stuff!

Thanks for understanding! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...