map

home

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Farewell, Google Reader!


Some of you may have heard, and some of you may not, but Google will be shutting down Google Reader soon, meaning that if you follow this blog and any of your other favorites via Reader, you'll need to switch to something else, and soon! The shutdown is happening July 1st, so you've still got time!

Bloglovin' is my choice for the switch. A great tutorial on how to import blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin' can be found here! I will, however, be leaving my Google Friend Connect widget up because I keep reading conflicting things about whether or not that will be going by the wayside, as well. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it :D

To everyone who has already switched over, thank you! If you have yet to, I'd love to keep yapping at you all about shoes for a while longer, so definitely consider checking it out!

Thanks, love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...