map

home

Friday, June 7, 2013

Bre's Week/Instagrams 6-7-13

PEWPEW! Photo by Rachell of No Mark At All <3
LOOKIT THAT PUDDUM. Seriously. I made that :D Jade's shoot with Rachell at Picnic Point last Tuesday was so awesome. He really had a blast and was SO busy the whole time. We got pretty lucky with the amount of times he actually looked at the camera. Rachell's super quick! The rest of the set can be seen here!

This week was painfully uneventful, but this weekend I'm having the wonderful Chivahn fix my unruly roots and then on Sunday we're taking Jade to the zoo with my dad and stepmom, FINALLY. We've wanted to take him for forever, but stuff always got in the way. I think he's gonna be more aware of his surroundings now, though. He'll appreciate all the animals a lot more :3

Also, Terry starts his new job at Comcast on Monday! AHHHHHH SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!! It's insane how much opportunity a driver's license can open up for you!

My newest Romwe leggings are gnarly!Oh, just hangin' out in mah hamper.Comic Sans signage fail.Sarah and I did a tiny shoot in my backyard before she moved.ROCKS!!!#tbt circa 2007Colorin'.

Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...