map

home

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Knockoff Ninja #42 - UNIF "Hellraiser"

UNIF "Hellraiser" in Leopard Silver SOLD OUT! (Black available at MissKL $165.00)

Khaki Sparkling Glitter Flat Shoes With Rivet available at Udobuy (also in pink and red!) ($67.00)
Point Rivets Leopard Flat Shoes available at Romwe ($84.99 $46.67)

There's been a serious pattern in my favoring of knockoffs over originals as of late. These are no exception. I've loved the Hellraiser since its debut; I love the juxtaposition of spikes against the ultra-basic/boring loafer, especially in the brighter colors! But I just can't make myself like UNIF's choice in textile for the leopard version. The print is too small and the contrast I usually prefer in leopard prints just isn't there.

Now, these Chinese dupes are awesome! And the prices aren't too shabby considering UNIF's full price!

Whaddaya think? Love 'em, or leave 'em?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...