map

home

Friday, March 29, 2013

Bre's Week/Instagrams 3-29-13

*whistles* Event page is here, if you're interested! Two more spots open!
How long can I stay up and finish this post before the melatonin kicks in and I pass out? LET'S FIND OUT!

This week has been a bit of a doozy, with sudden bad financial news giving way to a light at the end of the tunnel, then doing a LOT of driving. I can't really get into a lot of it here, which I hate because I don't like seeming vague :/ Oh well.

Went out with Sarah and her boyfriend last Friday night. Got my hair fixed by le Chev on Thursday. Friday involves more driving, and Saturday Sarah and I are assisting on this photoshoot where ladies are being transformed into burlesque beauties! It's gonna be super fun.

I don't have anything more to say, so PICTURES.

Jade and dad looking at "I Fucking Love Science" on FBFinally met some local Shoeport ladies at Bar Myx!#allnaturalDrivin'! MOUNTAINS ERMAHGERD.Dug some old Iron Fist pumps out of storage. LOVE!Two cars with identical Jesus bobbles parked on either side of me. No joke.I'm obsessed with this tank.Guess what? JADE WAS CUTE THIS WEEK.The cute cannot be contained.Pic from Chev's chair. As always.Fancy hairs!#throwbackthursday Modeling in a dumpster :D

That's all! See you guys next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...