map

home

Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday #48 - Crystal Castles



I swear, after this week, I'll cool it with the Crystal Castles. It's definitely past time for me to swap out the music on my phone, haha!

Speaking of, I had some weirdo dreams about this group the other night. In a series of weirdo dreams. If you're familiar with Crystal Castles, I dreamt that I was some kinda CSI agent or something who uncovered some grisly truths behind the song "I Am Made of Chalk", which, it turned out, contained screams of actual murder victims.  Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me too much if someone spread an urban legend similar to that in real life. That song is actually seriously creepy, without having my subconscious tack nonsense onto it. Later that night, I also dreamt that Britney Spears had died and that Avril Lavigne had committed suicide after not being able to handle the ridicule that came with being engaged to Chad Kroeger.

What the hell, bro?

ANYHOW! Ha! Add me on last.fm, if you feel so inclined. Or don't. Because I have obviously suffered head trauma at some point D:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...