map

home

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Knockoff Ninja #19 - Jeffrey Campbell "Dusky"


Jeffrey Campbell "Dusky" in Fuchsia Suede SOLD OUT! However, sizes 6 and 7.5 are available in Nude at Nasty Gal ($188.00 $131.60) :D


"Freda-02" in Fuchsia available at UrbanOG ($45.20), Shiekh Shoes ($54.99)

WOW. How close are these? The Dusky is definitely a hard one to track down these days, especially in Fuchsia. I about died when these dupes showed up at UrbanOG this week! The ankle cuff is the same, the buckles are the same, and the straps at the vamp are the same. The only real difference I can see is in the shape of the wedge, which is far better-looking in a sculpted wedge, in my opinion. I dunno about you guys, but I think I'm in love, here!

Sound off in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...