map

home

Friday, October 19, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 10-19-12

Turrrrrrmblrrrrrrr
How did Adventure Time become better than most live-action tv shows? Seriously, that last episode was pretty crazy. The backstory is getting super involved.

Nubby visited that crazy rainbow hotel in Palm Springs. So gorgeous.

Kelsea went and met Twinkie Chan in Seattle last weekend! I wanted to go so bad, but unfortunately, it conflicted with seeing the Deftones :c

 Speaking of Twinkie Chan, she has the most adorable tutorial for a crochet ribcage and heart t-shirt.

THESE TEETH-SOLED SHOES ARE INSANE.

THESE CAMILLA SKOVGAARD SHOES *dead*

HOW did this land someone on my blog?! Wait... I don't even want to know.
Jade sharing his juice with the turtle :3
Pre-Deftones. Wewt.
This greek pizza at Hooverville before the Deftones was SO amazing. I ate it pretty much to myself D:
GUHHHH I LOVE YOU CHINO
Jade relaxing in a beanbag.
All for this week! Later tonight, I'll be making a drastic change to my hair by way of the lovely Chivahn, so I'll assault your eyeballs with that next week :P OMGICAN'TWAAAAIIIIITT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...