map

home

Friday, September 7, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 9-7-12

"You have reached the end of the internet." aka the funniest meme I have ever seen, hands down.
This week's edition is gonna have to span the last two weeks, since I missed last Friday's post! Bahhh! Oh well, MUCH has occurred, and it will be at least slightly entertaining!

 Marie is at it again with one of her hilarious '90s movie recaps, this time it's SHOWGIRLS XD

 ANDY WARHOL CAMPBELL'S SOUP CANS AVAILABLE AT TARGET OMFG GIMME

 This so-simple-I'd-never-think-of-it-myself trick for applying mascara to lower lashes is on my to-do list!

 Kaelah got an amazing Clueless-inspired tattoo! AHHHHHH I was so planning one, too!

Bonnie's students are apparently daft. These headlines made me lol.

 This lady is so me when I'm 50.

Molly hits the nail on the head with her rant about her fashion identity crisis. I'm pretty similar in that I can never keep to any one "theme" in my wardrobe (well, besides giant shoes and black and white stripes...). I've always kinda blamed it on my perpetually shifting moods. Let's just say we're being "versatile" :D

 These Virgin Mary statuettes are SO GREAT!

The sale Solestruck is currently running is KILLING ME. Officially ends tonight!!! I'm gonna crouch in a corner and cry because I am STILL too broke for 40% off </3

Jade and I were derps.
I went as Hipster Ariel (aka "Helvetica") to Stef's Alternate Universe Disney themed birthday party...
You can see my whole getup off to the side here. Just hangin' out, bein' where the PBR.
Me and a Chev. We were the same height that night, but in my drunkenness I kept crouching like an idiot when it came time to do the angry Hipster Ariel pose :/
ERMAHGERD, SLERR BERRS AT SHOWBOX SODOOOOOO! Loudest. Set. EVER.
...and REFUSED!
XD
Terry and I went out to Tony V's for some early birthday dranks.
Took Jade to a park we'd never been to, even though we passed it nearly every day for months.
Obligatory nonsense photo of landscape being interrupted by extremities.
FINALLY got the JC "Rockstar" knockoffs I've been drooling over for forever! These are the Privileged "Solemate". Look out for an in-depth review next week! 
Got both of these pairs in a Ross haul for less than 30 bucks! Penny Loves Kenny = highest heels EVAR!
That's it for this week! Much to come next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...