map

home

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knockoff Ninja #6 - McQueen "Corset Wedge"

Today we've got some always incredible Alexander McQueen wedges, you may have seen the black version on Gwyneth Paltrow in the March 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar.
Alexander McQueen "Corset Wedge" in Flesh available at Alexander McQueen (£3,495.00) (approx. $5,428.43 USD)


Privileged "Roza" in Beige available at YCMC ($24.97)

OHMAHGAW. I nearly screamed when I saw these knockoffs. They're a far cry from the original, but I'll still take 'em. The main reason I was attracted to them in the first place was because of those fancy corset-style straps!

What do you think? Not bad! I'm in love, guys. I'm thinking the black, though!

Happy shoe shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...