map

home

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 6-15-12

GET THE PUMPS. (A classic!)

In amazing band pairings news, Blondie and Devo are coming during my birthday week and REFUSED AND SLEIGH BELLS are coming the week before! AHHHHH WHAT DO I DOOOOO?! *combusts*

NORITAKA TATEHANA BEHIND THE SCENES OMFG.

Amy (aka Shrinkle) has the best blog posts ever, but this one's made 100x better with an appearance from an intoxicated Lauren WK. She is SO HILARIOUS.

Speaking of Amy, Leesha is giving away the new Sugarpill palette on her blog!

I'm not huge on tanning anymore, so this self-tanner looks promising. I think I wanna try it.

Chain link fence art! Wow!

MOAR CRAZY SHOOOOOES. MOOOOAAARRRR.

Nubby and Gala went to LA and documented it all. Is it weird that I get homesick for a place I've only been to once?

It was haircut time again! Doing the color today because I was stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours on the way there last week D:
Documenting my hair's good looks. It never looks as good as it does out of the salon!
GOT A WAFFLE IRON FROM MY FRIEND MIKE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO THRILLED TO COOK FOOD.
#bestshirtever
Crafty times with Chivahn and a number of other fabulous ladies in the U-District on Wednesday. Preparing our unicorn costumes for Seattle Pride on the 24th! Also, being this sexy comes naturally.
Stef with Chev's headdress! It's so amazing, GAH I CAN'T WAIT.
That's all for this week, but keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway event on Sunday (BtT's first anniversary)! Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...