map

home

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

July Call for Sponsors!


Just wanted to remind you guys that I recently implemented the Passionfruit ad system, which makes it super easy to advertise on By The Throat! You can purchase your ad space on the spot instead of waiting for an invoice from me, and ads will go up the second they're approved! How awesome is that? My rates are also ridiculously low for the time being, since my readerbase is still growing ;D

So, if you have a handmade shop, lifestyle blog, fashion blog, or if you're as passionate about shoes as I am, (although I'm certainly not limited to those!) come on dowwwwnnn and take a gander at my Sponsor page!

Thanks! Hopefully we can work together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...