map

home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 5-18-12

This made my morning SO HARD.

 HAHAHA THESE BOOTS ARE INSANE!

 An accurate depiction of my crochet life. This site has the cutest little comics :D

 The optimist creed :D I can definitely use this.

 Concept shoes by Chau Har Lee.

 Kate Gabrielle took up painting again. I feel like I should, as well. I really loved it in my childhood. This also perfectly describes how I felt when I went skating again for the first time in forever. I really need to go do that again soon.

 A look at all of Lady Gaga's highest heels ever.

 A Beautiful Mess rounded up some fancy photo apps for Android.

 This loft bed!

 Sugarpill's new Heart Breaker palette is now available!!! Loving that green and that aqua!

 Kickstarter: National Debt edition. Megan Amram is my favorite person ever.

 This kid. Forever <3


INSTA-DUMP!
Haha, that sounds crass. This week it was a whole lot of Jade:

Took Jade to the river in Arlington/Silvana last Friday. He had a blast.
We cooled off with some frozen Gogurt <3
He explored Gramma's yard.
He thought this was hilarious. D'awwww, his claps are so darling.

That's about it for this week! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Bre

1 comment:

  1. such awesome links! :) I could really go for some frozen yoghurt right about now! mmm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...