map

home

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bre's week in links 12-29-11

SOLESTRUCK GOT NIGHTLITAS YESTERDAY D: D: D:
I have been obsessed with Courtney Love since I was about 12 years old and have always been fascinated with taking a look into her life and homes. I got these awesome links from Gala this week, but I need to share them, as well! Here's a look at Courtney's current home in New York, and here's a look at her gorgeous vintage wardrobe! She's so delightfully eccentric, I just adore her.

Another breath-taking look from Leesha.

Holiday Party Sobriety Test app!




Terry and I were watching WKUK On Demand Christmas Eve and this sketch about killed us.


Solestruck did a blog feature on a friend of some friends of mine! Ha! I always see her commenting on the Solestruck FB page, so crazy! We're both from the same tiny town north of Seattle.

Wow, these wrapped tree optical illusions are nuts!

My favorite band covered "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue for shits and giggles. It's still pretty great :D If they're mucking about in the studio, that means I'm that much closer to hearing new material! AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!

I've been super obsessed with lace details as of late, so this lace phone case diy is right up my alley. PROJECT TIME!

Ohhhh, I love these DIY sequin mirrorball ornaments! DO WANT! Maybe next year?

Just for fun: my entry to Solestruck's NYE Look contest! Hahaha it cracks me up 'cause it's totally true. I get the WORST hangovers, you guys.

xoxo,
Bre

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are craaazy! thanks for the links :D

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...