map

home

Friday, November 11, 2011

More crochet-y goodness!

Oh man, what neglect! School hasn't been too rough, and Jade's been in great spirits, so all I can think of is that I haven't been feeling quite 100% lately. Not sure what's going on there. I've also been crocheting a fair amount since I've been kinda stuck to the couch. Check it out:



I LOVE making hats, I've already made three cloches for myself, a beanie for Terry and I'm still working on a beanie for Jade (with little crocheted horns!). Also started making granny squares for a blanket I'm working on!

Pretty stoked to see a bunch of bloggers I follow are picking up on crocheting, too! Excited to start buying up some books you guys have recommended so I can get started on Christmas gifts! Woo!

xoxo,
Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...