map

home

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Belkin BZ111200-06 11-Outlet Conceal Surge Protector LOVE!

Hey guys, this post doesn't really fall under any normal category (and this is definitely not sponsored or anything), but I'm so stoked about this surge protector I bought from Amazon that I HAVE to share!

Somehow, I've managed to keep the same power strip from my first computer I ever had when I was 11 years old. This means I've had all my important data relying on a piece of garbage that was about 16 years old and was probably going to not only fry my beloved electronics, but probably catch something on fire. DON'T ASK, I really don't know! Replacing a power strip was really not something I ever thought or worried about, until Jade started scooting around on his own. Then my cable mess became a HUGE concern. Last week I got a pretty substantial check from what was left over from my financial aid, so I figured, "why not?" Even better, I found one that actually concealed all my cables for the most part! It's a Belkin BZ111200-06 11-Outlet Conceal Surge Protector, and it's $24 at Amazon. Worth every penny! I forgot to take a before picture to show you how gnarly it really was (because I was so excited to get everything set up!), but in this picture taken in our old apartment, you pretty much get the idea:

Holy hell! How nasty is that? Also, AWWWW. Jade loves when dad plays guitar!
And here's what it looks like now!


Does my heart good to see this look so tidy! And in case you're wondering about the 16 year old beast of a power strip:

D: D: D: Those are 10 years worth of nicotine stains. I used to smoke something fierce, you guys have no idea.
Still need to get some of those cable zipper cord organizers, but until then, this is a VAST improvement. LOVE IT!

Anyone buy anything simple lately that improved their lives dramatically?

xoxo,
Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...