map

home

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love At First Sight #6!

I'm starting to see a trend here. Every week, it's jewelry! EXCELLENT jewelry, but I think after this week I need to start branching out! Expect new stuff soon! Anyhow...


This week I fell in love with Los Angeles native Vicki Berndt's shop Berndt Offerings. Her "Modern Day Saints collection" is gorgeous! I came across these by way of a front-page treasury featuring Amy Winehouse-related items the day she passed and fell head over heels with the Amy Winehouse rosary! When I paid a visit to the shop and also discovered things like the Exene Cervenka and David Bowie pendants, it was love. What incredible talent!

Site - Facebook

Go to her site and check out her Debbie Harry painting! Now THAT I'd like to see on a pendant!

xoxo, Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...