map

home

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love At First Sight #4!


Janine Basil of London owns the shop I fell in love with this week. She makes the most unique embroidered headbands and fascinators I've ever seen! I can't wait to get my grabbyhands all over one of those star pieces one of these days! The contrast of the pink stars with the blue hair in the first photo is effing gorgeous! And the exposed brain headband is so hilarious! I'll definitely be snatching this up for the Seattle Zombie Walk next year (if I can actually make it! Fingers crossed!).
Etsy - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

You guuuyyyys! What fantastic things did you come across this week? Which Janine Basil item is your favorite? Leave some comment love!

<3 Bre

1 comment:

  1. how cute! so comic-booky :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...