map

home

Friday, May 30, 2014

Knockoff Ninja #63 - Jeffrey Campbell "Dina"


Jeffrey Campbell "Dina" in Black Suede available at Motel ($250.00)


Wild Diva "Pierre-01" in Black Suede available at Cicihot ($34.03)

My KN post this week is late, but luckily I found these! They're a bit of a blast from the past! A few of my shoe group friends loathed this style, but I quite liked them! I just think the sharp-looking lucite wedge is REALLY neat. Like heelless shoes, but without the imminent danger if you happen to lean backward, haha! I was super surprised to see these pop up while browsing Cicihot. The major differences are apparent; the platform is not as high and the toe is almond-shaped instead of the Lita's standard square-toe. Dealbreaker? No way. These look very nice, and Wild Diva puts out great quality footwear.

Happy shoe shopping!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...