map

home

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Shoe Sale Spam!

ERMG. Shooz.

UGH I can't believe I've let my blog go for this long! It's been over a month since my last post. Unacceptable. I'm going to get to work on some Knockoff Ninja drafts, but for now I'm gonna spam you with the ridiculous amount of shoes I've acquired over the last few months!

Privileged "Denmark"
JC "Foxy Spike" dupes from Charlotte Russe
Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" in Oil Slick/Black Iridescent
Jeffrey Campbell "Big Lita" in Leopard
Jeffrey Campbell "Cosmic Lita"
Jeffrey Campbell "Potion"!!! Scored from Ebay! Pretty rare!
Jeffrey Campbell "Holy" in Grey Suede
Jeffrey Campbell "Foxy Fur" also scored from Ebay! Need insoles, though!

Out of all those, believe it or not, the Privileged booties were the most expensive (and those were even on sale)! All the rest I got from gnarly Holiday/Black Friday sales and Ebay. Pretty crazy, huh?

Now I just need to GET OVER THIS COLD so I can have somewhere to wear all these beasts! Geeze!

Thanks for sticking around <3


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...