map

home

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Knockoff Ninja #40 - Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" part 3!


Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" in Leopard Pony Hair available at Fly Jane ($164.00)
Speed Limit 98 "Rosa" in Leopard available at My Hot Shoes ($18.00), UrbanOG ($32.50), Go Jane ($33.60), ZooShoo ($36.00)

These are fabulous! A super close dupe. I think I might like it better than the Shoe Republic LA knockoff! What really ties it all together for me is the wood heel. This is quite literally the best I've seen, and doesn't just smack of some hastily slapped-on shoe equivalent of wood paneling or something. The upper textile looks slightly cheap, sure, but that's to be expected. We're talking faux suede, not pony hair, here!

Also available at ZooShoo in White Leatherette, Taupe Suede, and Tan Leatherette!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...