map

home

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bre's Week/Instagrams 5-17-13

A goofy shot from after Burlesque Yourself back in March! (photo by Minh Pham)
THIS WEEK OH GAWWWWWD.

First, last Saturday was the photoshoot at Discovery Park with Trevor Locke, which ended up being an expedition that will forever go down in history. Turns out there was a little bit of mis-communication and Sarah and I ended up hiking, IN LITAS, down to the beach. Holy OW. Haley was smart and wore flats :D But the shoot ended up amazing, and what we've seen so far looks effing fabulous!

Kinda awkward here, but still <3
Lol. I got to be the reflector laydeeeee.
Terry passed his drive test on Saturday and got his actual license at the DOL on Monday after throwing a crapload of money at them. Gah. But he's driving now! Jade and I get to sleep in! It has done wonders for both of our moods, haha!

Mother's Day was pretty awesome and relaxing. Terry and I ate until we died briefly at my Gramma's house and then went to visit his family in Mountlake Terrace.

Tuesday was Terry's 28th birthday (I'm such a cougar, I know). Tonight there will be a celebration of he and our friend Kevin's birthdays at Tony V's and probably down Hewitt in general. I'm still not certain if I'll be joining due to financial... non-existence. But I'm sure a great deal of fun will be had :D

On a final note, over the next week or so, I'll be putting a bunch of shoes and boots up on eBay, including the ones I had up in my Storenvy for what seemed like forever. Lots of Guess, some Steve Madden and Ego and Greed. Also a pair of Heelys, if you're into that sort of thing, haha! Check 'em out!

BELLA I LOVE YOUSPIKED LITAS ARE NOT HIKING SHOESBTS shotTERRY'S DRIVIN'!Veggie face!My newest Romwe leggings!Jade and mama snuggling before getting up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...