map

home

Friday, September 21, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 9-21-12

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!
 Katie shows us how to make a bad day better with balloons <3

Kate Gabrielle's 2013 Flapper Doodle calendar is now available for purchase!

 Bonnie discusses being horrifically awkward. This is so me. SO IS THE FACT THAT SHE MADE A FACE IN THE BLOG CONFERENCE GROUP PHOTO.

 Hahaha, I love this post on Britney Spears doing the "Gangnam Style" dance in YSL pumps!!!

United Nude <3 These boots are nuts.

 This eyemakeup is gorgeous.

 Think I need the "Babe" from Shoedazzle in purple.

 "Do I need to draw well to be a designer?"

How appropriate!
Some of the keywords that bring people here are so goddamn hilarious #priorities
Jade's loving his harmonica :3
Still gnarly in love with my Lita knockoffs.
Pumpkin muffins! Found the recipe on Pinterest: one 15 oz can of pumpkin to one box of cake mix ( I used spice cake)! Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes! AMAZING!
Finally got my Lita Spike knockoffs! These are the Vintage "Francheska-07" <3
That's all for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...