map

home

Friday, August 17, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 8-17-12

Relevant.
This glow in the dark pool is pretty sweet.

Nubby x Solestruck <3

"Real feminists don't gaze at males." Pfffft.

Loved this post on laying out blog posts.

Totally digging this twisty low bun, must try!

LOVELOVELOVE this post wherein Gala talks about accepting your big nose! AHHH I'M SO IN THAT CLUB.

Shoes I lusted after:
Jeffrey Campbell "Starry Nite" Via Spiga "Pamela"  Jeffrey Campbell "Streetcred" in Teal (!!!!!) Go Jane's faux Nightlitas! These candy-colored JC Rockstar knockoffs at UrbanOG Leopard Vicious-Ex is finally here!

My dad found this picture at his old job right before it shut down. CRAYZAY. This is like 1997, I think at my 13th birthday.
Jade wears all the buckets.
Hurrrr durrrr <3
Got mah ASOS Vipers :D Had to return the first pair 'cause they were mismates, but it was well worth the wait! I love 'em!
All for this week! Should start blogging regularly again by Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...