map

home

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The B/W Striped Chronicles...

...or "The Month in Clothing Scores"! I don't have a fancy camera, and I'm not a very skilled photographer, so my first "What I Wore" -esque post is gonna have to be my bed showcasing all my groovy finds. Sorry :/

I was so excited that all the stores I set foot in this month seemed to look like Beetlejuice threw up all over them! This pleased my inner mall goth and I scored a few killer pieces, of course. LET ME THRUST THEM IN YOUR FACE!

The haul!
1. Candie's striped crochet back dolman available at Kohl's ($21.99)
2. Candie's striped dress available at Kohl's ($36.99)
3. Xhilaration stiped mini skirt available at Target ($14.99)
4. Mossimo striped a-line skirt available at Target ($10.49 on clearance! Couldn't find it online :c)

You guys should see my wardrobe. It is seriously about 30% black and white striped stuff. I'm obsessed, what can I say?

Also got these yesterday! My size sold out immediately when they did the first run back in April/May, but a 7.5 randomly surfaced at UrbanOG! SCORE!


5. Promise "Magi" in Green available at UrbanOG ($35.50) and Heels ($54.99) Caution: Runs big! Order a half size down!

Did you snatch up anything neat this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...