map

home

Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday #30 - The Greatest Pop Song... Ever?


Oh Kylie. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I guess some people would consider Kylie Minogue a "guilty pleasure". BUT, I have a serious problem with that phrasing because I feel like it implies that the listener is embarrassed of enjoying something, and I'm a firm believer in never being embarrassed of your musical tastes, no matter how ridiculous. Own that shit.

Kylie Minogue is pop perfection. Kylie Minogue is totally timeless and ageless. I mean, holy god, the woman is nearing her 50s and still looks amazing. Also, with few exceptions, her album 'X' is absolute gold and I still can't get enough of it. I'm gonna stop waxing poetic now and just get to the damn video. Ha!

Srsly, though. I love you, Kylie.




As always, if you share the same weirdo taste in music as me (or not!), you can add me on Last.fm :D


1 comment:

  1. Speakin' of music...

    http://www.reverbnation.com/saintsapollo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...