map

home

Friday, June 29, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 6-29-12

(source)

Man tries to sue ex-wife over shoes. Uh, what?

 This wedding band marks your finger with the words "I"M MARRIED". Clever!

 DIY glitter polish!

 A friend just started up her blog on life as a stripper, and it's already totally fascinating!

 I got a waffle iron from a friend recently, so now I'm obsessed with making waffles. When someone suggested that I add stuff to them, my mind was blown. I started looking up recipes and about died when I saw this: PUMPKIN WAFFLES. TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER COLLIDING IN DELICIOUSNESS. YESPLZ.

 Nubby Twiglet on building your font library. I need serious help in this department, all my fonts are so tacky :/

 OHHAY I GUESS THURSDAY WAS INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY. I love how the site is so Angelfire-y and hideous XD

 These Anastasia Radevich concept shoes are amazing!

 Loved this post on body image from Elizabeth.

 Take 20% off in my Etsy shop until the 4th with code JULY4TH!


Wow, I barely took any pictures this week :c Oh well, here they are anyhow:

Greetings from Pride!
Jade has seriously taken to his Magna-Doodle. We can't go anywhere without it!
Here's hoping for more next week! Hope you guys have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...