map

home

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 6-22-12

Source.

 Loved Danielle's thoughts on "being a non-believer". The Ann Druyan quote at the end is great.

 Zucchini brownies? ALL OVER THAT.

 An adorable Dolly-style hair tutorial.

 WORST NAIL TREND EVER

 Best annoying/addicting mashup ever.


AH HAZ A PURPLE
Chev's cats greeted me like this last week D: CATSPIRACY.
BALLPIT TIEM
A WILD JADEICORN APPEARS
My completed headpiece for the Pride Parade on Sunday! GAHHH I'M SO STOKED!
Jade loves him some chocolate chippy waffles :D
I made Jade this hat weeks ago, but just now got around to photographing him in it (he wouldn't sit still!). So cute!

That's all for this week! If you happen to be at Seattle Pride on Sunday, you might see me and Chev marching with 60+ other unicorns! My first year ever at Pride AND I get to be in the parade?! AMAZING.

See ya next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...