map

home

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shoes-day Tuesday #21 - Fancy Flats

I need to give the heels and wedges a rest for a week, I feel. I've been coming across some pretty neat flats lately, so lets talk about those for a moment!

1. Blowfish Shoes "Stila" in Black Patent Faux Leather $45.00
2. Bamboo "Crush-86" in Black $20.70
3. Blowfish Shoes "Natassa" in Turquoise $45.00
4. Bamboo "Feeling-01" in Blue $22.20
5. B.A.I.T. Footwear "Ida" in Seafoam $63.00
6. Soda "Etolie-S" in Red Multi $22.90

I love me some flats! I spend most of my time in a pair of leopard print flats I scored for like $5 from Wet Seal about 2 years ago. Surprising for someone who posts practically nonstop about the highest of heels, right? I'm only six feet tall in my dreams, haha!


2 comments:

  1. They are so cute and remind me of summer and ice on the beach for some reason I love the mix of purple and pink together and the mix of texture. You have a front Charlotte Olympia Lady Pumps T-bar Christian Sandals and remind me of shoes I had as a child, minus the corner and color. I think they are very 70s, and my mother said, she had one Hnliches pair in the red back, he throws everything that I refuse, through its shops ft of fashion to talk to her (1.59 Westwood is a suit T ne!) SOB sob, not going on anymore, we need to talk about it. Barry got it from Very.co.uk we're both big fans of e, and he knew they were very me (I think his capture, I love the color and H Hey, if it comes to shoes ). I like a corner than to say that these boys Label Bad Love ons and high vo, are you walking a little more comfortable sock feel they are more Charlotte Olympia Shoes comfortable than say, a thin heel. However, I can not wait, because the sun is shining, so I can plug my leg ... I say the leg is more a matter of "try not to fall and you t Th, Even if it's better than this I Gianmarco Lorenzi outlet am a true drunk walk in heels. Whatever the or I promise Charlotte Olympia Shoes you my other news! Yep, there are some other new shoes to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want them all! Especially the last two. :) Thanks so much for your sweet and thoughtful comment -- I'm glad the post inspired you. Always remember that you're not alone! Take care and good luck in your life's journey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...