map

home

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Knockoff Ninja #1! - Jeffrey Campbell "Str8up"

Jeffrey Campbell "Str8up" in Black Suede at Lori's Shoes ($146.95), Nordstrom ($164.95)



Privileged "Sherman" in Black available at YCMC ($49.97), AMI Clubwear ($49.99), UrbanOG ($67.90), Lulu*s ($85.00), and Go Jane ($60.00). Restocked as of 6/21!

I have to say, when I first started seeing knockoff heelless shoes on sites like Make Me Chic, I was pretty upset. They looked cheaply constructed, especially with the lack of hidden platform, and something about the overall shape of the shoe left a lot to be desired. But then I ran across the Shermans.

However, they didn't upset me. In fact, I am salivating over my screen at the moment, desperately trying to devise a way to obtain them. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say that I prefer the shape of them over the Str8ups. *hides* The lack of hidden platform obviously works in this case, and the strappy details are so, so cute.

What do you think? I'm gonna be trying my damndest to save some cash for them over the next few weeks! Sorry, Jeffrey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...