map

home

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bre's Week In Instagrams 5-25-12


Somehow I didn't manage to find any interesting links this week! :c I did, however, use Instagram a great deal, so we'll just stick to that today!

Awww, snap! Washington's rollin' out the grocery store liquor!
Jade and I were lazy and awesome.
Hung out with my estranged cat Yeti when I picked up my brother for bartiems on Thursday :3
This freaked me out! A band that enjoyed a great deal of success in the late '90s is coming to a bar in my hometown D:
Pool at the Mirkwood Thursday night with some dude, my brother's high school buddy Lynell and my brother Brandon himself.
Jade and I enjoyed some time at the park this morning :D
That's it for this week! Hope you guys have a great Memorial Day weekend! (Pssst, 20% off in my shop this weekend with code MEM20! Enjoy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...