map

home

Friday, April 6, 2012

Bre's Week In Links 4-6-12

SO STOKED (source)

 Okay, I'm not one to get all crazy paranoid about internet privacy (just moderately paranoid, ha!), but this really weirded me out. Although half of the problem has been corrected as of last week, it's still pretty gnarly knowing that your Facebook data can be exploited in this manner. Yuck! Here's another great article on this from Violet Blue.

 INSTAGRAM FOR ANDROID IS HERE! I AM SO ADDICTED IT'S KIND OF FRIGHTENING. My username is bresus_christ, add me!

 Danielle compiled a list of Instagram extras! I've been super envious of all you people able to take advantage of Stickygram, and now I can, too! WOOO!

 AHHHH LOOKIT TWINKIE CHAN'S CRAFT ROOM. I died.

 Leesha shows us how to make makeup brush cleaner with stuff you already have on hand!

 This neon glitter vase DIY is such a cute idea!

 I made this Muno doll for Jade! It's waaaayyy easier than I thought to do amigurumi stuff! Check him out:



 This Black Milk x JC collab is KILLING ME. I want the Galaxy Night Litas in the worst way!

So this week, Chev gave me a crapload of her yarn and fiberfill, so I'll be making a bunch more little dolls for Jade and my empty shelves and whatnot. My next projects are the Pokemon Wooper and Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (rapidly progressing into a Brony, here!). I ALSO was just finally upgraded to a gold Xbox Live account, ha! So I'll probably be on there playing Boogie Bunnies with Chivahn a bit :D

Also, this weekend is EFFING SLEIGH BELLS at the Showbox Sodo. I feel like I've been waiting forever! Need to scrape together what money I can for parking and drinks. Feel free to buy stuff from my shop, ha! <3

Until next week!
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...