map

home

Monday, March 12, 2012

Tiny boys and crochet times!

Man, the closer it gets to the 21st, the more my stress level drops, I swear. The end of school is very, very close and I am SO RELIEVED. It doesn't look as though I'm going to pass all three classes this quarter (the medical coding practicum is a DOOZY), but that's okay. I'm not feeling medical coding anymore, anyhow. We don't mesh well together. As long as my cumulative GPA is 2.0 or higher (as of last quarter I was sitting at a 3.5), I won't be responsible for paying financial aid back, which is great news. I was stressing pretty hardcore about being in debt to the school and not being able to get financial aid again for next fall.


Jade is awesome. He's getting noticeably heavier, he's starting to vocalize and dance a lot more and he's just all around adorable <3 He's currently super into Yo Gabba Gabba and PB&J sammiches.


Finished the Twinkie Chan cookie scarf last night! Had to make do with a baby pink I had on hand for the pink swirly cookies, but that's okay. It turned out great! Hahaha, this picture cracks me up. Lookit Jade go.

Anyhow, I'm off to finish up some more school work while the boy slumbers. I'll be back later with Music Monday (fingers crossed!).

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...