map

home

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bre's Week In Links 3-30-12

Liz Lemon is my spirit animal (source)

Gotta start it off with this, Chev showed it to me while we were vending at Mourning Market last Sunday. Dancing Alone To Pony.

Another flat iron curls technique. I wanna try this.

GAHHHH I LOVE HOUSE OF TURQUOISE! I always want every damn house!

Chloe's at it again. This place rules.

These cartoon-style bags are so neat! I'd totally rock one of these!

Black, white and color interior design! AHHHH MADE FOR ME.

AN ANCHORMAN SEQUEL IS IN THE WORKS HOLYHELLMYLIFE. I'm not an advocate of sequels (AT ALL), but this is going to be amazing, you guys!

In love with every photo in this post.

So, I never even got to post about Mourning Market or anything! Gah! I've been a bundle of nerves what with starting counseling (super duper stress management, nothing to worry about) and job interviews(!). Hopefully I'll be among the working class again within a few weeks (even if only part-time)! Anyhow, MM was pretty good. It's always loads of fun, but this show was pretty slow compared to the others. Still, had an awesome time. Got a quick shot of the Toxic Heart booth:


Afterward, Chivahn and I went out for dinner and drinks with some of her friends at this great little mexican joint in Greenwood called El Chupacabra. Their boozy Arnold Palmer is to die for!

Other than that, I've got a few leftover crochet bows up in my Etsy shop, and I'm thinking about making some of my signature slouchy hats in a few different colors, if there's interest. Here's a shot of the back (where all the detail is):

Love it! I pretty much never take it off!
Lemme know if you guys like it so I can get with the mass-producing! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...