map

home

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'M STILL HERE, I SWEAR!

It has been forEVER! Just poking my head out to say I'm still here, I've totally been meaning to do some blogging, but I'm insanely behind on school and I've been feeling the winter blues pretty hard these last few weeks, but things are starting to look up. As you can tell, I've decided to finish off my classes, but I may not pursue a career in medical coding. I guess that will depend on whether or not I do well and finally grasp the concepts without banging my head on the desk and crying, heh. I do still plan to try something else, though, most likely graphic design if I can get enough financial aid for it. I'll be looking into that in the fall :D

Other than all that, everything's okay. I've been looking for a part-time or weekend job. Mom, Jade and I checked out the new Hobby Lobby that just opened in Everett a few days ago where I took advantage of a yarn sale and got some new crochet hooks. About a week ago, I finally ordered Twinkie Chan's book Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies, and I've been working on a few pieces of the cookie scarf every night! It's loads of fun and the components work up fast. I highly suggest you pick up her book if you're a crochet nerd. Lotsa stuff in there I'll be whipping up and giving away as gifts!

I can't get over how much the iced oatmeal cookies look like pentagrams, haha!
I'm stoked to say that I've sold 4 items from my Etsy shop in the last month! WOOOO! Btw, you can still get 10% off your order with the code BTTBLOG! Hoping to stock up some more yarn and start making infinity scarves or something. Also toyed with the idea of crocheted bows...

Anyhow, I'll try my hardest to write something in the coming weeks. Only 2 1/2 more weeks of school left! YAY!!!!!

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...