map

home

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shoes-day Tuesday #13 - Stripes

1. Christian Louboutin Sing Sing striped wedges $136.50
2. Giuseppe Zanotti striped slingback canvas peeptoe pumps $750
3. Charlotte Olympia striped wedges $239
4. Jeffrey Campbell Lita in black/white stripe $166.00
5. Bebe Clarice in black suede $124.99
6. Pinup Couture Bettie-18 $56.99

I'm not entirely sure what it is about black and white stripes, but I've been obsessed with them since I was an angsty teenager and constantly wore striped tights and combat boots. Hahaha, I was a total Hot Topic goth kid, but of all the atrocious "alt" trends I clung to, the stripe one never went away, and that's perfectly okay.

ACK. In band class, age 15 - 1999!


(I totally still have all my old tights!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...