map

home

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bre's week in links 1-6-12

LOVE. (source)

Happy New Year!!! Got a lot going on these coming weeks, I have a badass commission for another Seattle salon's website that I'll be working on, school starts back up on Monday (AND I'm taking on extra tutoring this quarter as well!), PLUS Jade's first birthday is coming up on the 17th, so I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up with all that AND the blog, as I've grown quite fond of it this past month :D For now, here's what I was ogling this last week!

I love this. Crime breakdown by astrological sign. I'm pretty into astrology and believe in it immensely, so this is totally fascinating to me.

DIY sequin headphones! *screams* I am SO in love with this blog, so many neat (sparkly!) ideas!

How to write your personal mission statement, from Gala.

This is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. A love letter a day for 2011.

I really love these Andy Warhol prints. I want them everywhere.

Love this post on crafty organization! I LOVE ORGANIZATIONNNN.

A friend of a friend acted as Brad Pitt's character in a remake of the normally tragic "what's in the box" scene of Seven, but reworked it into sort of a dark photographer comedy. I think it's so awesome!

Ever want to listen to music on your phone in the shower, but can't hear it over the water? Here ya go. (By the way, TOTALLY used to record songs off the radio! And I, too, worshiped the Spice Girls. No shame in that! Where do you think my obsession with platform shoes came from?! Hahaha!)

Elycia shares her monthly blog planner. I'd totally benefit from something like this.

Another gem from Gala: In praise of calling it quits.

Carissa Rose is having another sale on her GORGEOUS prints! 30% off with code NEWYEARS30 through this Sunday! Go stock up, I know I will!

In super-duper fangirl news, the one, the only Aimee Echo herself reposted my last blog post to her Facebook yesterday! AHHHHHH I CAN'T BREATHE!!! <3 <3 <3!!!

Until next week! Love you guys <3

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...