map

home

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bre's week in links 12-2-11



Payless, you sneaky bitch! I need these pumps immediately! These, too!!!

Gay teen worried he might be christian. Um, amazing.

Gala tells us how to feel fabulous, even in the freezing cold.

I want to make a ton of these hats!

Love this makeup look from Leesha. Super glam without being too much.

This looks so delicious! HOW CUTE ARE THOSE APPLE CUPS?! AHHHH!!!!

These lighted doors are so neat. I'd love to do something like this for Jade one day.

Monster skin rugs. I think these are probably the cutest things ever.

SO DOING THIS. DIY glitter shoes!

I am so in love with Kaelah's loft. Soooo neat!

I went to buy this dress because it's ridiculously cheap, but discovered it's only available in large! *sob*


WHY ARE YOU CLOSED?! WHY?! This takes me back to working Black Fridays and other insane holidays at Seattle Premium Outlets :/

RECIPES!
I've been feeling super inspired to bake for the holidays! Here's what I'm considering this year:

Eggnog pie. I made this last year, it was a huge hit and super easy (well, besides the fact that I didn't have a mixer and ended up whipping the cream by hand!). Definitely making a couple more this year!

Also wanted to make a vegan pumpkin cheesecake last year (just 'cause), but didn't get around to it. This year! I've gotta!

Eggnog cookies. Oh, man. LUST. EGGNOG ALL THE THINGS!

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH PIE. I'm all over this!!!

That's all for this week! HEY. If you guys have any yummy recipes for holiday desserts, PLEASE toss 'em my way!

xoxo,
Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...