map

home

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bre's week in links!

This is the mini haul I brought home today (oil paints for coloring resin, glitter for, well, glittering it!)! Woohoo! Crafty hiatus OVER!

This video my friend Abra posted! This is probably the funniest thing I've seen all year! Sexy Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank! The part in Walmart KILLED me.

This wig (7-25-11: I feel like I need to post a link to this as a disclaimer, I can't in good conscience promote this shop when you can get the exact same thing on ebay for a fraction of the price :/)

This blog. Kaelah is so adorable, I can't even take it!

Also, this blog. I'm now addicted to finding other "alt" mommies!

Capturing this picture made my whole week! My Grampa and my little boy.

This was yoinked from Gala Darling, but I still thought it was adorable! Stylish 70 year old women!

This Etsy shop! I WANT EVERYTHING!

This blog post. It couldn't be more true if it tried. I use my phone as a camera WAY more than I do my "camera" camera. How about you?

THIS HAIR *GASP AND SWOON!*

This dishcloth! Short, sweet and to the point!

I have a HUGE crush on Israel Hilton right now <3

I want this dress so bad, it actually hurts.

And last but not least, rediscovering music from my early teens. I MISS LUSCIOUS JACKSON! They were so amazing!

xoxo,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...