map

home

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bre's Week In Links/Instagrams 8-10-12

Preview from the latest Idolatre shoot! LOVE.

 LOVE Becky's project wherein she mails a bunch of love-filled postcards (and glitterbombs!) to a homophobic pastor!!!

 The world's most expensive nail polish D:

 GAH THESE SHOES ARE TOO MUCH!

 Love this spotlight on fashion from Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

 This nail tutorial is fab, I've been meaning to pick up a matte topcoat for a while now!

 Stef is clearing out some product from her inventory, go check it out in her Etsy shop! 50% off camis, leggings, and hats!


Oh, my little Pancake Jade.
We picked berries with my dad...
Met up with my old friend Chelsey at Golden Gardens for her birthday...
Finally altered my old Dethklok shirt
...and Jade read to my Gramma's dog :3
That's it for this week! Posts may still be a bit intermittent, but I'll try my hardest to post at least *some*!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...